To the Modist Fam,
We care about your health and safety, so we are stepping up a few things in the taproom to help keep you safe:
- Cleaning and Sanitizing has increased in our taproom as well as in our production facility.
- We’re asking our taproom staff to clean table and bar top surfaces and chairs after each guest and taking additional steps to equip them with extra cleaning and personal safety supplies.
- To provide our taproom patrons with extra space, we will be strictly enforcing our taproom’s capacity and removing some taproom furniture to support social distancing.
- We’ve instructed our taproom staff to remain at home if they experience flu like symptoms.
- Beer Tastings are temporarily canceled.
- Cups for water will now be available behind the counter.
- Handwashing is cool. We’d love it if you washed your hands too.
The Modist Safety Committee™ is closely monitoring this ongoing national health emergency. The taproom is open regular hours to give you a safe space to enjoy our beer. Thanks for continuing to support us during this confusing time!