- This event has passed.
Hallie Q Brown Community Center Fundraiser
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mission and Core Values of Hallie Q. Brown Community Center, Inc.
The mission of Hallie Q. Brown Community Center, Inc is to improve the quality of life in our community by providing access to critical human services, fostering and promoting personal growth, and developing community leadership.
With a primary focus in the Summit-University area, Hallie Q. Brown Community Center successfully operates a wide variety of programs, which specifically address the critical needs of community residents.
We believe an ideal community center is one where community members of all ages, abilities, races, cultures, and economic levels:
- Are recognized as valuable assets.
- Experience a safe and productive environment.
- Have opportunities to contribute to the Center and expand their talents and knowledge.
- Have access to a full spectrum of services, including social, emotional, educational, and recreational opportunities appropriate to their unique needs and interests.
- Are linked to the community’s heritage and history.
- Are involved in intergenerational and cross-cultural experiences that enrich and strengthen the community as well as benefit individuals and families.