Embrace the Void
Peanut Butter Imperial Stout
Available to go
Introducing Embrace the Void! A monster Peanut Butter Imperial Stout brewed with chocolate malt, caramel malt and wheat malt, then conditioned on peanuts, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfinger & cocoa nibs. Holy Shit that’s a lot of peanut butter. 11% abv.
Recent experience suggests that online bottle releases are uhhhh popular/difficult/some people get maaaaad. So, in an effort to make this the fairest and calmest process possible, this bottle release will be raffle for an opportunity to purchase a bottle. Please read these instructions AND the questions below. How it works:
- Sometime between NOW and Friday, May 1st at 8:00 am, follow the link at the bottom to fill out the raffle entry form (free to enter, limit one entry per person).
- Randomly selected winners will be notified via email on Friday morning. The email will contain a link to buy a bottle of Embrace the Void.
- Winners will then have a stress-free-no-cart-protection-needed 24 hr period to complete the transaction and secure the bottle.
- Each winner will be able to purchase one (1) bottle of Embrace the Void for $28.
- To keep things safe for our staff, purchasers will select a preferred pickup window during their transaction. Number of people per pickup window is limited and selection is first come, first served. Available time slots will range from Saturday (5/2) – Wednesday (5/6).
- If any bottles are not purchased within the 24 hr time period, they will be forfeited and placed into taproom inventory, which would go on sale to the public Thursday morning (5/7).
You’ve got questions?
Does this have peanuts in it?
Yes. A shit ton. Don’t drink it if you have a peanut allergy.
How long do I have to enter the raffle?
Raffle starts NOW and ends on Friday, May 1 at 8:00 am.
How much does it cost to enter the raffle?
Zilch, nada, zero, nothing, zoinch, zip, nil, diddly-squat, cero, -$0. It’s FREEEEEEEEE! (still have to buy the bottle tho).
How many raffle entries can I get?
One (1), you get one, and you, the person that enters the raffle, must be the one to both purchase & pick up the bottles. No Proxies.
How will I know if I win?
The randomly selected winners will be receiving an email Friday morning which will allow them to purchase one bottle. Be sure to check your spam folder, it may or may not be waiting for you in there. You will have 24 hours to purchase your bottle. Any bottles not purchased within that 24 hour window will be forfeited and be placed into the taproom inventory which will then be available for purchase Thursday morning (5/7) in our taproom and our online store.
Can I really buy only one?
Yeah, limit one this time.
How many bottles are available?
Which of the Golden Girls do I most identify with?
Great question! Take the quiz! I got Dorothy, but all my friends say I’m a Rose!
What do I get if I win?
The Golden Girls: 25th Anniversary Complete Collection DVD gift set… KIDDING. You’ll have the opportunity to purchase one (1) bottle of Embrace the Void at it’s retail value of $28.
If I win, but don’t want to purchase the beer, can I forward the email to a friend and let them have it?
Nah. The name of the raffle winner must match the name of the person purchasing and the name on the ID of the person who picks up the order.
When can I come pick up my bottle of Embrace the Void?
During your purchase you will be able to select a pick up window. When picking up your bottle of Embrace the Void, please bring a matching ID to that of the person listed on the invoice. Pick up windows will be available between Saturday, May 2 through Wednesday, May 5 during normal quarantine taproom hours.
How long was The Golden Girls on the air?
The Golden Girls first aired on September 14, 1985, and ran for nearly seven years with it’s final episode airing May 9, 1992.
Can I buy more beer when I pick up my bottle?
For sure. You can order some beer online, and we can bundle those beers in with your bottle. Simply write in the comment section of your order that you also have a bottle of Embrace the Void waiting for you, and as long as the names match, we’ve gotchu!
Can I get my bottle of Embrace the Void delivered?
Will the beer be available if I don’t win the raffle?
Maybe… Any bottles that aren’t paid for within the 24 hour window will go into the taproom inventory and will be available for purchase in our online store and in the taproom beginning on Thursday morning (5/7). We’ll let you know on Wednesday (5/6).
Will Embrace the Void be on tap once quarantine ends?
Unfortunately not. It’s all gone into the bottles.