From the depths of the abyss, borne from the blood and fire of the Wasteland. Lord Humungus has been resting, living within the grains of some of the most sought after American oak barrels. Some held bourbon, some rye whiskey, while others held both bourbon & maple. After a slumber, three offspring emerged, and low and behold they are magnificent.
We will be releasing THREE barrel-aged variants of 2018 Lord Humungus, a one-of-a-kind Imperial Rye Stout that’s made from over 53% Malted Rye, Chocolate Rye, and Caramel Rye. The first was aged in bourbon barrels for a year and was then conditioned on Coconut, Macadamia Nut, and Vanilla. The second, aged in Maple Bourbon barrels, was rested on copious amounts of Maple, Vanilla, and Cocoa Nibs, plus, a custom espresso blend from Wesley Andrews was added. Finally, the last one was aged in Rye Whiskey barrels and then sat on a whole lot of marshmallows and Madagascar Vanilla Beans.
These are all being bottled and will be for sale in the taproom on Saturday, October 26th.
IMPORTANT BOTTLE RELEASE DETAILS:
- Bottle release starts at Noon on Saturday, October 26th
- 350 bottles of each variant have been made available for the public
- Two bottles per variant per person
- There will be two lines, one for ordering beer and one for purchasing bottles.
- All variants will be on tap