We at Modist Brewing Co. are pleased to announce that we are more than doubling our brewing capacity. The expansion will better our ability to keep up with demand, allow us to release a greater variety of beers more often, and finally get our lineup of one-of-a-kind beers into more places. Along with the expanded capacity, we’ve also obtained a few new toys including our own canning line and some state-of-the-art QA/QC equipment! And no, this has nothing to do with Dilly Dilly.
Here’s a vid of us breaking in the new tanks with a bottle of a champagne not named TOATS, some pics of the new toys, and a vid of Keigan not quite breaking in the new tanks:
The full rundown of the new toys:
- 3 – 80 bbl stainless steel fermentation vessels:
- To keep our mainstays (Dreamyard, False Pattern, First Call) rocking and growing.
- 2 – 20 bbl stainless steel fermentation vessels
- These, combined with our current lineup of 6 40 bbls and our baby 10 bbl fermenter, will allow us to increase the rate at which we get to release new and exciting beers. Expect more experimental lagers, stouts, hoppy ales, milkshakes, sours, more Deviation beers, more Modist Maker beers, and maybe even some stuff in barrels.
- 2 – 20 bbl American crafted wooden egg-shaped foeders!
- Color us excited – these will allow us to make some new school beers combined with old school wood fermentation. More details soon.
- Wild Goose canning line with a date coder!
- A top of the line canning line to get you the best product possible – and a date coder so you can (finally) check when the beer was canned.
- Advanced lab and QA/QC equipment
- Nerd stuff = the best beer possible.
Stay tuned for what’s coming down the pipeline. This is gonna be fun.