We’re excited to welcome you back into the taproom. We’ve missed you, but before we can get this thing back up and running, there are a few new rules we need you to adhere to:
- Masks are required for entry and service and must be worn any time you are not seated at your table.
- Please send one person from your table to the bar to order, and have your ID ready.
- Please bus your glassware and any food you may have ordered/brought before your reservation has ended.
- Guests may not wander around the taproom, and children and dogs must stay near tables.
- If a member of your group is uncooperative, your entire party may be asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- If you choose to make multiple reservations for the same party, they will be treated as their own individual reservations – no pushing together of tables is permitted, and we are not able to guarantee adjacent seating at this time.
- Maximum 8 people per table; limited availability for large party tables.