We’re excited to welcome you back into the taproom. We’ve missed you, but before we can get this thing back up and running, there are a few new rules we need you to adhere to:
- No parties greater than 4 people (6 if two are children).
- • Please send one person from your table to the bar to order, and have your ID ready. If all spots in the line are taken, please wait at your table until you can safely enter the line. If you’re ordering a lot of drinks, someone can come to help you carry your drinks back to your table, but they must wait at their seat until your drinks are ready.
- Kindly close out tabs 15 minutes before the end of your reservation.
- Please bus your glassware and any food you may have ordered/brought before your reservation has ended.
- Water is available upon request when ordering beer.
- Guests may not wander around the taproom, and children and dogs must stay near tables.
- Your reservation is for the original people who walked in the door – no “swapping out” of party members will be permitted.
- No gathering on premises before or after the scheduled time.
- Please keep trips outside for smoking, relieving dogs, etc. to a minimum number of people and times.
- Crowlers purchased may not be consumed on the premises.
- If you choose to be uncooperative, bring more people than your reservation accommodates, or attempt to join groups last-minute, your entire party will be asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness.