Modist Brewing Calendar
- This event has passed.
Brunch-A-Palooza: A Brunch and Music Festival
June 3 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Brunch-A-Palooza is a one-day, large-scale experience that will celebrate the beloved meal that combines breakfast and lunch – brunch! Join us at Upper Landing Park in St. Paul, MN for a day of delicious food, Bloody Marys, beer, mimosas, music, people, and fun!
TICKETS TO THIS EVENT INCLUDE
– 4 Brunch Inspired Small Plates brought to you by the talented culinary teams of Hi-Lo Diner and Blue Door Pub
– 6 Drink Tokens to be used any way you’d like (1 drink token gets you a 1/2 pint of craft beer/2 drink tokens gets you a specialty mimosa/3 drink tokens gets you a handcrafted bloody mary featuring local MN spirits)
– Live music featuring amazing local acts on two stages –
one jazz stage, one americana & folk stage!
– Brunch-inspired specialty brews featuring unique infusions and flavors
– Bloody Mary recipe collaborations between local distilleries and Hi-Lo bartenders
– Craft cocktail demos with Hi-Lo Team
– A portion of every ticket purchased will be donated to Finnegans to help fund their efforts in eliminating hunger
– Games, contests, and a park full of fun
– Access to discounted hotel room rate at the brand new Hampton Inn Downtown St. Paul
– Access to local vendors, artists, entertainment, and more!
– Ability to purchase additional beverages
LIVE MUSIC FEATURING:
– Communist Daughter
– Hobo Nephews of Uncle Frank
– Them Coulee Boys
– Gentleman’s Anti-Temperance Leauge
– Lessmeister Jazz Combo
– Rick Nair Trio
– Mark Stillman